Coverage during your RV trips
A recreational vehicle shares the road with other automobiles so you may think an auto insurance policy is all you need to cover your home away from home. However, an auto insurance policy misses many of the items you will find in a specialized recreational vehicle insurance policy.
We provide you with the recreational vehicle or camper coverage that best fits your individual situation.
We offer the following options for Recreational Vehicle Insurance:
- Total loss replacement – covers a new RV (no more than 5 years old) when declared a total loss and provides the owner with a replacement unit of similar value
- Replacement cost of personal belongings – covers the cost of replacing personal property that is destroyed during a specified event
- Emergency expense coverage – covers costs incurred in the event of an accident or breakdown and force you and your occupants to find other lodging and meals.
- Comprehensive coverage – covers damage from vandalism, theft, natural disasters, fires, water damage, and other incidents not caused by a road accident.
- Towing and roadside assistance – covers towing costs and mechanical costs if you can’t fix it yourself
- Full-time liability – covers the RV when inhabited for more than a certain portion of the year. Similar to homeowner’s insurance in that its coverage includes medical expenses suffered by someone who is injured in or around your RV.
- Stationary coverage – covers your RV while it is parked either in storage or at your main place of residence
- Medical insurance coverage – covers the medical expenses you incur when an accident occurs in your RV
- Uninsured motorist coverage – covers you if you are injured and your RV if it is damage by non-insured motorist
- Suspend collision coverage when in storage – allows you to suspend the portions of your policy which apply only when the vehicle is being used on the road.
Our agents look forward to helping you find the most affordable and comprehensive coverage. Call us at (248) 546-9400 or complete our Contact form to learn more about the RV insurance policy that is right for you.
Jensen Insurance Agency
Get In Touch
29081 Dequindre Rd Ste F,
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Main: (248) 546-9400
Fax: (248) 546-8474
Email us >>
9:00 am - 5:00pm
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday
Evenings and Saturday:
By Appointment Only
Review Our Agency
Refer A Friend